Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't look back



I love this talk. It has helped me so much and put everything into perspective. Take it for what it is, a charge to not look back on and long for what's happened, but only look to the future with hope and faith.

I agree, I think the future is terrifying, but how amazing is it to think that the future holds experiences, memories, and new horizons more intense, amazing, and, in general, better than what we have now? How could you ever fear the future when you know that it holds something better than what is presently in existence. My favorite line is, "the best is yet to come."

It's so true, the best is yet to come.

Here's to what has happened, what has made us who we are; what's presently happening, how we define our futures; and what will happen, the limitless potential.

Enjoy.

~Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment